Wednesday, May 2, 2012

My New Adventures

I haven't been doing much blog posting, but I figure now is as good of time as any to get back to it. I'll be  posting my MAC adventures, as well as any information I feel will be helpful to becoming self sufficient, having a business, graphic design related and creating a residual income!

Some life updates:

I'm now a MAC. I no longer use a PC as my primary computer.

I attend Full Sail University FULL TIME! I'm in the Bachelors of Graphic Design degree program and I am successfully achieving a 4.0 GPA! Go Me!

I am a Graphic Designer now as well. I've been working at it for almost 2 years. I'm simply going to school to learn what I don't know and solidify my skills. I'm working on getting my graphic design firm off the ground. Look out for N-DesEYEgn Creative Media.

I'm constantly trying to think of ways to make more money! If you need some work done, a blog written, graphic design, printing, promotions, or anything related to computers such as fixing a computer, needing software for your computer, etc., let me know! I am also very knowledgeable about starting businesses, writing business plans, getting your business incorporated, etc. So don't hesitate to ask me anything.

You can check out my website at www.ndeseyegn.com. Also my old website has some of my work on it at www.wix.com/ndeseyegn/n-deseyegn. You can also find my most updated work on my Facebook page Facebook.com/ndeseyegn .

If you need advice about anything, leave a comment or send me an email! Click here to email me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment