Monday, March 22, 2010

It's Been A While...

I haven't blogged in a long time...so here is an update on what I've been doing.

  • Working with Fresh Face Entertainment as the Head of Promotions and the Street Team.
    • Promoting Fresh Face Radio - Tune in every Thursday @ 7pm on www.WUGR.biz (click live radio)
    • Updating the blog daily: www.FreshFaceDaily.net
    • Managing the twitter account: @FreshFaceRadio
    • Contact information: freshfaceradio@gmail.com
  • Trying to get my promotions company off the ground: LCProTweets
    • Blog page: LCProTweets.blogspot.com
    • Twitter Page: @LCProTweets
    • Contact info for my business: LCProTweets@gmail.com
  • Working with RhillyVerse and helping to promote his music
    • Blog page: RhillyVerse.blogspot.com
    • Twitter Page: @RhillyVerse
  • Many other projects in the mix! Be on the look out for greatness!!
Contact me on twitter: @NikkiYuuup :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment