Sunday, August 23, 2009

Easy

Once again pieces of me,
Crash against the shore,
Like waves of the sea.
My emotions get the best of me,
On an emotional rollercoaster
Like Vivian Green.
Its so hard to believe
That I've brought myself here again.
The feelings I feel,
I'd like to deepen.
I want you to love me,
And I wanna love you,
But have things moved to fast?
I feel like I've made a mistake,
Reminiscent of the past.
A night of drunken bliss
And physical passion.
Our bodies intertwined,
But it wasnt supposed to happen.
Again, I've let myself go,
Not knowing if the feelings are true.
Is this "like" mutual?
Have I repeated the same mistake?
Gave it up to easy,
By not postponing the passion
And making you wait.
Is this just physical?
Or are you feeling my mind?
Are you really into me?
Or am I wasting my time?

0 comments:

Post a Comment